19/05/2014

So much for friends and togetherness this year...

the fact is, nobody fucking tell me about "the changing.." not the person in the email, not in the office.. and now they want me to take the blame for all this shit coz i came late at location 07.20 am..?? they said that i should have know the changing.. what the fucking are they talking about?!!! i'm on my annual leave 16/05 celebrated my daughter birthday and no one fucking tell me of this change. just imagine, the changing has been emailed on 10am, 16/05, but i'm not there to read my email?? so, where are 'they'? who should inform me as i'm on my annual leave?? there is fucking no one? not even a call, a text..i'm fucking not received any... now they want to blame on me?? FUCK YOU... i woke up at 5am as my wife tell me not to go as i've got cold (flu), but i encourage my self for this one time a year-togetherness (as last year i'm not participated) and brought some medicine as i assume the occasion will be at 7am. i arrived at 7.20am and not see any fucking bus?? (what the fuck!!) as i called one of my staff, they already otw through Taman Mini free way.. (what the fuck!!) then I got called from my boss that they have left since 06.45am .. (r u fucking kidding me?) - NO ONE FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT THE CHANGE and THEY WANT ME TO TAKE THE BLAME ?? - SUCKS..
SO MUCH FOR FRIENDS and TOGETHERNESS THIS YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment